홈 > 실시간인기 > 실시간인기
실시간인기

우크라이나) 젤렌스키 미국 연설 요약본 by cbs

에그몽 1 1818 17 0

Mr. Zelensky asked Congress to remember the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor and the terrorist attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, when Americans were targeted from the sky. “Our country experiences the same thing every day right now,” he said. 

“우리 국민은 9/11과 진주만을 매일 겪고 있습니다”

He asked for  over Ukraine, but said he would accept jet fighters and antiaircraft weapons if necessary so the Ukrainians could defend themselves. “Is this too much to ask?…If this is too much to ask we offer an alternative: You know what systems we need.” 

“No-fly zone 이 불가능하다면 방공무기와 전투기를 주십시오”

AF7F2CBA-3464-4A03-BB75-B8459BE04AE2.jpeg 우크라이나) 젤렌스키 미국 연설 요약본 by cbs
(거의 비슷한 타이밍에 소련제 방공 미사일 주기로 함.) 

He said all American companies should leave Russia “because it is flooded by our blood” and specifically asked lawmakers to encourage companies from their home states to stop doing business in Russia. He called on the U.S. to ban the import of all Russian goods. 

“우리의 피로 넘쳐흐르는 러시아에서 돈을 벌지 말아 주십시오, 그들의 상품을 사지 말아주십시오.”

“President Biden, you are the leader of your great nation,” he said. “I see you as the leader of the world. Being the leader of the world means to be the leader of peace.” 

“바이든 대통령 각하, 당신은 위대한 나라의 지도자입니다, 나는 당신을(이 나라의 지도자를) 세계의 리더로 봅니다,
세계의 리더가 된다는 것은 평화의 리더가 되어야 한다는 것이기도 합니다.”

"'l have a dream,' these words are known to each of you today," he said. "I have a need, a need to protect our sky. I need your help.

“나에게는 꿈이 있습니다, 이 말은 오늘 모인 개인 모두가 들은 그 말입니다 (마틴 루터 킹),” “나에게는 필요가 있습니다, 나는 우리 하늘을 지킬 필요가 있습니다, 나에게는 당신들의 도움이 필요합니다”

그리고 미국 상원의원 반응:

“There isn’t a parent or grandparent who could watch that video and not see their own children or grandchildren,” said Sen. Dick Durbin (D., Ill.) 

“이걸 보고 자기 자식이나 손주를 떠올리지 못하는 사람은 없을 것.”

17414E06-DBF0-4E8B-97A5-3A54CCFD6A3C.png 우크라이나) 젤렌스키 미국 연설 요약본 by cbs

대충 평은 미국의 고통과 우크라이나의 고통을 절묘하게 연결시키면서 
아프간에서 떠났을 때의 트라우마를 자극시켜서 그런 일이 두번 있어서는 안 된다는 감정을 불러일으키고
방공구역이 안 된다면 방공무기를 달라 하면서 이성적인 해결책도 제시하는 동시에
위대하고 강한 나라로서 약한자가 자유를 위해 싸울 때 도와야 한다는 미국인 특유의 감성뽕을 충전시키고
미국 유명인사의 말을 인용하면서 아주 쉽게 스피치한. 

단순히 하원만을 노린게 아니라 미국 국민 전체를 자극하기 위한 연설이라는 평. 

1 Comments
제목