홈 > 유머 > 유머
유머

팝스타 라우브 LAUV "Love U Like That' 한국어 버전 릴리즈

팬톤컬러 3 1026 3 0

LYRICS: 취했나봐 다시 네게로 너의 곁으로 I must be drunk going back to you by your side 습관처럼 자연스럽게 침대 속으로 Like a habit naturally ending up in your bed 미치겠어 사랑스러워 멈출 수 없어 I’m going crazy you’re so lovely I can’t stop Hmm oh 목에 입 맞출 때면 I’m like oh When you’re kissing on my neck 내 품에 널 안으면 I’m like oh When I hold you in my arms 둘이 밤이새도록 Two of us all night long Oh my god oh my god (You could really tear me apart, but) I love you like that, 네 모든것이 다 아름다워 I love you like that, everything about you is beautiful I love you like that, 내 머리속에 자꾸 맴돌아 I love you like that, you keep spinning around in my head 해가 뜰때까지 babe Til the sun comes up babe 어제보다 더 원해 I want you more than yesterday 이젠 고민 안할래 다 말할게 I don’t wanna think about it anymore I’ll just say it I love you like that, 네 모든것이 다 아름다워 I love you like that, everything about you is beautiful I love you like that, 내 머리속에 자꾸 맴돌아 I love you like that, you keep spinning around in my head 해가 뜰때까지 babe Til the sun comes up babe 어제보다 더 원해 Want you more than yesterday 준비됬어 난 okay, 다가와 Okay, I’m ready come closer 눈을 뜨면 When I wake up 꿈속 인건지 현실 인건지 I don’t know whether I’m still dreaming or if it’s reality 알 수 없어 I don’t know 너라는 존재 더 알아갈래 I wanna get to know you deeper 선명해져 Everything becomes clearer 분명히 원해 서로 똑같이 hmm oh We both definitely want it 목에 입 맞출 때면 I’m like oh When you’re kissing on my neck 내 품에 널 안으면 I’m like oh When I hold you in my arms 둘이 밤이새도록 Two of us all night long Oh my god oh my god (You could really tear me apart, but) I love you like that, 네 모든것이 다 아름다워 I love you like that, everything about you is beautiful I love you like that, 내 머리속에 자꾸 맴돌아 I love you like that, you keep spinning around in my head 해가 뜰때까지 babe Til the sun comes up babe 어제보다 더 원해 I want you more than yesterday 이젠 고민 안할래 다 말할게 I don’t wanna think about it anymore I’ll just say it I love you like that, 네 모든것이 다 아름다워 I love you like that, everything about you is beautiful I love you like that, 내 머리속에 자꾸 맴돌아 I love you like that, you keep spinning around in my head 해가 뜰때까지 babe Til the sun comes up babe 어제보다 더 원해 Want you more than yesterday 준비됬어 난 okay, 다가와 Okay, I’m ready come closer Oh 내개 말해줘 Tell me 모든 네 감정 All your feelings Oh 참을 수 없어 I can’t wait 너에게 달려 I’m running to you Oh 내 손을 잡아줘 Hold me hand 놓지 말아줘 Don’t let go Oh 준비됬어 난 okay, 다가와 Okay, I’m ready come closer I love you like that, 네 모든것이 다 아름다워 I love you like that, everything about you is beautiful I love you like that, 내 머리속에 자꾸 맴돌아 I love you like that, you keep spinning around in my head 해가 뜰때까지 babe Til the sun comes up babe 어제보다 더 원해 Want you more than yesterday 준비됬어 난 okay, 다가와 Okay, I’m ready come closer 

이제 뮤직뱅크 데뷔만 기다리면 되는건가?

3 Comments
자카르타김 2023.11.08 11:38  
???

럭키포인트 15,713 개이득

벼락오바마 2023.11.08 14:40  
아니 이게 왜 오피셜이야;;;; 원래 한국어 잘하는건가?

럭키포인트 24,368 개이득

워너비 2023.11.11 19:28  
노래 개좋은디

럭키포인트 21,794 개이득

제목