홈 > 취미 > 취미 > 음악
취미

성시경 - 'And we go'

사나 0 84 2 0

좋아.. 

I love you the way u smile (네가 웃는 모습 그대로 사랑해) it makes my world shine (내 세상을 빛나게 해) Everytime you are around makes me happy (네가 곁에 있을때마다 난 행복해) And I don't know why (그리고 왜 그런지 모르겠어) So we go go go with the rhythm we show (그래서 우리는 우리가 보여주는 리듬에 맞춰가) We're free to love and we're feeling our souls (자유롭게 사랑하고, 우린 서로를 느껴) But we go go go we don't know where we go (하지만 우리는 어디로 가는지 몰라) Then I think of u and I sing this song (그때 난 널 생각하고 이 노랠 불러) Singing oh oh oh oh there we go Singing oh oh oh oh and we go You said one time that aren't we all (한번은 우리 모두가 아니라 했잖아) little dust in the universe (우주에 작은 먼지) Swirling floating around when we meet (만날 때 빙글빙글 떠다녀) We do the dance out of the joy (기쁨으로 춤을 춰) So we go go go with the rhythms we know (그래서 우리는 우리가 아는 리듬대로 가) It's free to love and we're feeling our souls (사랑하는 것은 자유롭고 우리는 서로를 느껴) But we go go go we don't know where we go (하지만 우리는 어디로 가는지 몰라) Then I think of u and I sing this song (그때 난 널 생각하고 이 노래를 불러) Singing oh oh oh oh there we go Singing oh oh oh oh and we go Singing oh oh oh oh there we go Singing oh oh oh oh and we go Singing oh oh oh oh there we go Singing oh oh oh oh and we go 

0 Comments
오늘의 인기글
제목