홈 > 취미 > 취미
취미

한국의 리치 치가?? 바밍타이거 (Balming Tiger) - I'm Sick

겸겨미 5 124 0 0

Gimme the like, gimme the like ooh Give you the like, give you the like ooh Gimme the like, gimme the like ooh Give you the like, give you the like ooh Link in bio, link in bio (Repost!) Link in bio, link in bio (Repost!) Link in bio, link in bio (Repost!) Link in bio, link in bio (Repost!) Repost it like you're broke Don't forget to click the story 조회수 holy, 2 prayer emoji Illuminati watching They been watching 모두 보기 실수는 GGG my first love story I'm stressed out, i dont even want to look at my own face now Korean joji somebody bring the boat out Going offonoff everybody cold now Flip the channel back to 0 팔로 팔로 팔로 미 팔로 팔로 미 솔직히 honestly Taste so good! (맞) 팔로 팔로 팔로 유 팔로 팔로 유 Look at me, look at you Swipe that shit! (un) 팔로 팔로 팔로 미 팔로 팔로 미 솔직히 honestly Taste so good! (맞) 팔로 팔로 팔로 유 팔로 팔로 유 Look at me, look at you Swipe that shit! (un) Gimme the like, gimme the like ooh Give you the like, give you the like ooh Gimme the like, gimme the like ooh Give you the like, give you the like ooh Link in bio, link in bio (Repost!) Link in bio, link in bio (Repost!) Link in bio, link in bio (Repost!) Link in bio, link in bio (Repost!) Retouch my tear with photoshop and wipe it with the tissue Filter me with 조미료 i so ugly delicious All i do is give you bars like google analytics Asian pizza pie chart you can smell the demographic Everyone post too much, smells like 언팔각 게시판 뒤져봐, 호랑이 on the top Swag anonymous, move all night like papa john Brand new photo with the tag, never rip it off You can tell your friend 팔로 팔로 팔로 미 팔로 팔로 미 솔직히 honestly Taste so good! (맞) 팔로 팔로 팔로 유 팔로 팔로 유 Look at me, look at you Swipe that shit! (un) 팔로 팔로 팔로 미 팔로 팔로 미 솔직히 honestly Taste so good! (맞) 팔로 팔로 팔로 유 팔로 팔로 유 Look at me, look at you Swipe that shit! (un) Swipe it swipe it swipe it Wait, before you swipe it, like it Swipe it swipe it cutie pie Don’t go don’t spike it Swipe it swipe it swipe it Wait, before you like it, call me Swipe it swipe it sweetie pie Don’t go don’t spike it 

5 Comments
진기명기 2018.07.24 20:34  
게쩖 얘

럭키포인트 10 개이득

크레원 2018.07.24 20:43  
리치 치가 보단 차일디쉬 감비노 느낌
노래도 잘하고 기타도 잘치고 ㄹㅇ 다재다능

럭키포인트 440 개이득

chocoluv 2018.07.24 20:55  
군대가야된다더라

럭키포인트 399 개이득

Steam 2018.07.24 21:49